eQuilibrium
Please Login. If your not registered please do.
eQuilibrium
Please Login. If your not registered please do.
eQuilibrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eQuilibrium

A website dedicated to the eQuilibrium clan on Counter-Strike:Souce

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

killerbj? is admin?

Go down 
+2
thekillerb
umhmmum
6 posters
AuthorMessage
umhmmum
NOOB

killerbj? is admin? Empty
PostSubject: killerbj? is admin?   killerbj? is admin? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:22 pm

What admin was abusing?
killerbj

What was the admin abusing?
Um some guy with the "M.N.G" clan or something he kept shutting people up and called someone a arabic bastard on mic and then killerbj laughed and didn't do sh!t? he actually muted the other guy? And um yeah when some CTs kept free killing, mister killerbj there told Ts to stop whining and that only him knows when its a free kill (can somebody fucking explain that?) moments later the Jail server stopped responding. Anyway I got back on 10 mins later and there was like 5 people including killerbj I killed him and then hes like "this is gay I'm leaving but let me do this before I go" slayed all of us, laughed and left?

Do you have a chat log or proof of the abuse?
Sure https://2img.net/h/oi37.tinypic.com/30ljr6p.jpg
I'm pretty sure thats not enough that was only regarding the slaying...

Do you know someone who can back up your statement?
Um yeah but the server crashed and said not responding moments later so?

Bottom line I know this is childish but why ruining the fun for everyone? Most of the time he never bans the free killers and I'm pretty sure hes a new admin on that server. Hope you take the right decision towards that guy.
Back to top Go down
thekillerb
Cheese Eater
thekillerb

PostSubject: Re: killerbj? is admin?   killerbj? is admin? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:59 am

no one was freekillin and it was the end of th round and and no one but zest was playin right and it was 4am

Last edited by thekillerb on Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Negative
Cheese Eater

PostSubject: Re: killerbj? is admin?   killerbj? is admin? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:05 am

i second this action VERY MUCH
i third it actually
Back to top Go down
thegamenoob
NOOB

PostSubject: Re: killerbj? is admin?   killerbj? is admin? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:35 am

i was not in there that night but i think that the bj is a damn good admin
Back to top Go down
umhmmum
NOOB

PostSubject: Re: killerbj? is admin?   killerbj? is admin? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:43 am

thekillerb wrote:
no one was freekillin and it was the end of th round and and no one but zest was playin right and it was 4am

No one was free killing? Thats all you got to say? What ever happened to the CT that was racist (btw Katzar banned one of them today the M.G.N person) and the other CT that was free killing and your like stop whining "ONLY ME WOULD KNOW WHO FREE KILLS" do you have multiple computers and watching or something? And when you slayed us there was about 5 players you said "this is gay im leaving to some other server" slayed, laughed and left? Why don't you come up with a better answer hun just because your an admin doesn't make you better than any one your nothing special so do people a favor and learn how to play and try reading the rules kiddo.
Back to top Go down
thekillerb
Cheese Eater
thekillerb

PostSubject: Re: killerbj? is admin?   killerbj? is admin? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:59 am

so he got ban today your pont is what just stop your cryin if you knew the rules you would of not die and there was 4 people in there last night at 4am so you stop your damn liein and like i said zest was in there so he will be getin on and tellin you to to
Back to top Go down
legendhero
NOOB
legendhero

PostSubject: Re: killerbj? is admin?   killerbj? is admin? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:01 am

Okay first off uhmmuhmm (I really don't give a damn if I spelled your username right), I don't know who you are but you lack a sense of humor.
I doubt Killer did anything misjudging, if he did slay everyone, it was out of good fun, he does that very rarely as a joke, and we laugh because we know it is.
If all you're going to do is cry in game and on the forums, you just shouldn't play, take a joke or stfu. I'm sick of whiny n00bs like you.
Back to top Go down
thekillerb
Cheese Eater
thekillerb

PostSubject: Re: killerbj? is admin?   killerbj? is admin? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:05 am

LMFAO WOW I LOVE YOU
Back to top Go down
umhmmum
NOOB

PostSubject: Re: killerbj? is admin?   killerbj? is admin? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:11 am

thekillerb wrote:
so he got ban today your pont is what just stop your cryin if you knew the rules you would of not die and there was 4 people in there last night at 4am so you stop your damn liein and like i said zest was in there so he will be getin on and tellin you to to

I'm crying? Right. Anyway it was at 2am Eastern Time (even though I dont see what that got to do with it there was people so respect them) and what was I lying about? Why don't you learn how to spell? And I don't care who zest is, slaying that way, saying this is gay and leaving is gay. You still fail.

legendhero wrote:
Okay first off uhmmuhmm (I really don't give a damn if I spelled your username right), I don't know who you are but you lack a sense of humor.
I doubt Killer did anything misjudging, if he did slay everyone, it was out of good fun, he does that very rarely as a joke, and we laugh because we know it is.
If all you're going to do is cry in game and on the forums, you just shouldn't play, take a joke or stfu. I'm sick of whiny n00bs like you.

First of all you just registered on the forums. Second of all killerbj told you to register and back him up so. Third of all you free kill and I have seen many people trying to vote banning you and finally you weren't even playing when all that sh!t happened so why don't you just go away and dont be a smartass alright?
Back to top Go down
thekillerb
Cheese Eater
thekillerb

PostSubject: Re: killerbj? is admin?   killerbj? is admin? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:18 am

dude you are a dumb ass fuck off your just a cryin little bitch you dont like the shit talk to john i dont think hes going to care what you got to say
Back to top Go down
legendhero
NOOB
legendhero

PostSubject: Re: killerbj? is admin?   killerbj? is admin? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:19 am

I was actually going to apply today anyways.
And that really doesn't matter if I did just apply on forums today either.
That doesn't mean you should whine like a little fuckin n00b. Quit being such a baby about this whole thing, if you don't like what Killer did, then quit playing the server, we won't miss you, I promise.

And I love you too Killer, rofl
Back to top Go down
umhmmum
NOOB

PostSubject: Re: killerbj? is admin?   killerbj? is admin? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:26 am

Yeah yeah blah anyway I don't really care if John or whoever that person is believes me or not I know for a fact that you don't know the rules and theres another topic about you banning someone for no reason. And legendhero I've been playing the Jail server for about 3 weeks I never really saw you in there till 2 days ago 'noob" so again do me a favor and get a life alright =)
Back to top Go down
legendhero
NOOB
legendhero

PostSubject: Re: killerbj? is admin?   killerbj? is admin? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:00 am

Rofl you know what the funny part is?
I'm probably better at jailbreak then you. I actually know the rules and I don't cry about a death.
Back to top Go down
blckbrd
Cheese Eater
blckbrd

PostSubject: Re: killerbj? is admin?   killerbj? is admin? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:43 am

this was very intertaining and second i really think the ummmm guy ( srry forgot ur name)
is right and third killer u cry everytime u die on t and fourth u should all get lives. and now even tho slaying everyone was just for fun its not right. i got banned from trying to help people from this server and now some one is not bieng banned from disrespecting someone thats just not right
Back to top Go down
thekillerb
Cheese Eater
thekillerb

PostSubject: Re: killerbj? is admin?   killerbj? is admin? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:55 am

he was never ban you dumb ass
Back to top Go down
legendhero
NOOB
legendhero

PostSubject: Re: killerbj? is admin?   killerbj? is admin? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:20 am

I'm done bothering with this thread, cause now blackbird is coming in and crying. God so many n00bs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: killerbj? is admin?   killerbj? is admin? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

killerbj? is admin?
Page 1 of 1