eQuilibrium
Please Login. If your not registered please do.
eQuilibrium
Please Login. If your not registered please do.
eQuilibrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eQuilibrium

A website dedicated to the eQuilibrium clan on Counter-Strike:Souce

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

meh super super super suepr pooper app :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr_Fishysticks
Cheese Lover
Mr_Fishysticks

meh super super super suepr pooper app :) Empty
PostSubject: meh super super super suepr pooper app :)   meh super super super suepr pooper app :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:14 pm

In Game Name: ċҺ|ค`Mr_Fishystick|no.sound

Steam ID (you can find this by typing status in console while in game): Wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel Smile))))))) I dont have one Smile

Ping: Like, hovers around 78

Do you have a mic? Yeahh.... but i don't use it.... cause i don't have a good internetzzzz voicE:(

How long have you been playing in the server and posting in the forums? pretyy long.... You knowwwwwww not that long, but llong enough i guess.

Are you going to donate? (saying no won't disqualify you): No sorry I don't have paypal, if i did, I WOULD! no joking your asses.

Why do you want to be an admin on a CheeseHeadAlliance server? Only server i play, love the people, hate the hackers, but yeah, i just love this server and the people. Not trying to be all touchy n' shitz Very Happy but yeah, this is the only server i play on (apart from BHOP! ftw)

Anyway, thanks for the chance.

Fishy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

meh super super super suepr pooper app :)
Page 1 of 1