eQuilibrium
Please Login. If your not registered please do.
eQuilibrium
Please Login. If your not registered please do.
eQuilibrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eQuilibrium

A website dedicated to the eQuilibrium clan on Counter-Strike:Souce

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!

Go down 
+4
``Kushh.
Katzer
Zwnd
CaptainPlanet
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainPlanet
Cheese Secretary
CaptainPlanet

Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! Empty
PostSubject: Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!   Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:37 am

This Is His Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:2106938794 11:42 169 0 active

The Vid Very Happy http://www.2shared.com/file/9017519/78cb20f3/chuckywalls.html

YEAHH CHUCKKYYY GET THE FUCK OUTTTTTTTT Bitch i Gotcha!

Sef And Alot Of Others Agree He Walls
Back to top Go down
Zwnd
Cheese Enthusiast
Zwnd

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!   Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:53 am

wow cptn plant is killing it....
Back to top Go down
Katzer
Cheese Enthusiast
Katzer

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!   Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:06 am

If you went to my school planet, you would have gotten your ass kicked a long time ago.
And you won't get admin just by narcing on a bunch of people. AND make sure they fucking hack before you post shit about it.
Back to top Go down
``Kushh.
Cheese Enthusiast
``Kushh.

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!   Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:32 am

Katzer wrote:
If you went to my school planet, you would have gotten your ass kicked a long time ago.
And you won't get admin just by narcing on a bunch of people. AND make sure they fucking hack before you post shit about it.

thank god someone said something.
Back to top Go down
Katzer
Cheese Enthusiast
Katzer

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!   Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:21 am

Just doing what I do best.
Back to top Go down
inf.tipsy
Cheese Eater

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!   Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:20 pm

I thought you do men best katzer
Back to top Go down
Katzer
Cheese Enthusiast
Katzer

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!   Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:28 pm

Well at least I have a reputation as a good fuck and not just an annoying asshole like you.
Back to top Go down
CaptainPlanet
Cheese Secretary
CaptainPlanet

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!   Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:29 am

who says u have a fucking good rep katzer? i dont want fucking admin stupid fuck fuck u just sick and tired of hackers and shit and admins like u not doing shit about it at least cheese bans people for fucking reasons not cause there bugging u stupid fuck dont want u posting on my shit
Back to top Go down
CaptainPlanet
Cheese Secretary
CaptainPlanet

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!   Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:29 am

fucking dumbshit just trying to get rid of hackers and shit and ur sitting there pulling shit out ur ass about me wanting to be admin i already said im done with trying to be admin dumbfuck
Back to top Go down
CaptainPlanet
Cheese Secretary
CaptainPlanet

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!   Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:37 am

and if i was at ur school i woulda fucking killed myself or dropped out ur school is probably filled with dumbfucks i go to the school thats #3 in the nation dumbfuck
Back to top Go down
Katzer
Cheese Enthusiast
Katzer

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!   Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:04 am

Tipsy said it, and you are just trying to get admin and you are right, I go to a small school full of hicks, hicks that kick tattle-tales asses.
Back to top Go down
``Kushh.
Cheese Enthusiast
``Kushh.

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!   Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:12 am

More Pewpew less QQ
Back to top Go down
CaptainPlanet
Cheese Secretary
CaptainPlanet

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!   Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:03 am

u ban people for doing it theres no point in calling the police if u can give them the evidence to lock the guy up urself

and also my school is full of fucking black people like its in riviera beach look it up some guy murdered 3 fucking ppl because he wanted a cheeseburger my frined was telling about how someone got driveby'd right in front of her my other friend got raped there nad had 3 baby's so fuck u ur fucking hicks wont do shit and like i stated in my last admin app im done trying to get admin im just picking up the shit u forgot to clean up
Back to top Go down
iPwn
Cheese Eater

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!   Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:13 am

Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! Comichoover2
Back to top Go down
Katzer
Cheese Enthusiast
Katzer

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!   Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:29 am

Why the fuck are you telling me about your school. I honestly have no idea what half the shit you are saying is about.
Back to top Go down
inf.tipsy
Cheese Eater

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!   Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:42 am

Lol no offense katzer, but you can't fucking PERM me for spamming. That's a dick move. >_>
Back to top Go down
Katzer
Cheese Enthusiast
Katzer

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!   Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:04 am

No, I did it because I shouldn't have to deal with you annoying the fuck out of me every single time you are on a server I am on. I have to handle enough people already, you are just making everything worse, and since you can't stop when I ask you to, I just remove the problem.
Back to top Go down
inf.tipsy
Cheese Eater

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!   Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:07 am

Deep .
Back to top Go down
Katzer
Cheese Enthusiast
Katzer

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!   Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:07 am

Oh and just to add, it is the faggots that are breaking the rules and making everyone else's time miserable that don't like what I do. Everyone else on the other hand that likes to play in peace likes the way I handle everything.
Back to top Go down
CaptainPlanet
Cheese Secretary
CaptainPlanet

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!   Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:24 am

Katzer wrote:
Why the fuck are you telling me about your school. I honestly have no idea what half the shit you are saying is about.

Quote :
Quote :
I go to a small school full of hicks, hicks that kick tattle-tales asses.

hey fag u brought it up saying ur school would kick my ass for being a tattle tale dumbfuck read before u write

and also fucking was giving u examples cause u think ur hick filled school is so hardcore and kicks people's ass's fucking dont know the half of it
Back to top Go down
``Kushh.
Cheese Enthusiast
``Kushh.

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!   Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:20 pm

Quote :
and if i was at ur school i woulda fucking killed myself or dropped out ur school is probably filled with dumbfucks i go to the school thats #3 in the nation dumbfuck

Quote :
and also my school is full of fucking black people like its in riviera beach look it up some guy murdered 3 fucking ppl because he wanted a cheeseburger my frined was telling about how someone got driveby'd right in front of her my other friend got raped there nad had 3 baby's so fuck u ur fucking hicks wont do shit and like i stated in my last admin app im done trying to get admin im just picking up the shit u forgot to clean up

how does it go from; all ur skool being #3 in the nation, than ur school is full of african americans....??
Back to top Go down
CaptainPlanet
Cheese Secretary
CaptainPlanet

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!   Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:23 am

my school is smart and black and will kick ur ass
Back to top Go down
CaptainPlanet
Cheese Secretary
CaptainPlanet

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!   Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:24 am

and i shouldnt sit here and have to listen to ur shit u telling me make sure they hack before i post something? fucking dont think i did that? and why are all the people i reported banned smart ass mabye because they do hack? hmm ??
Back to top Go down
iPwn
Cheese Eater

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!   Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:19 am

Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! Juice

Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! XnMhsYCouiuqja9jp1253JuZo1_500

You're a fat hero!
Back to top Go down
Verizon
Cheese Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!   Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:33 am

Move to rant section
To me it seems like planet is trying hardcore.
But really you have rapes and murders in your school and its number 3 in the country. I call bull shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!   Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally Got A Vid Of Chucky Walling!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eQuilibrium :: Complaints :: Report a Player-
Jump to:  
Your Page TitleHOLY SHIT! HAXOR MAXOR! YOU ARE NOW BEING REDIRECTED TO THE #1 GAMING COMUNITY IN THE WHOLE WORLD!